Next Meetings (2015): May 13, August 12, November 11
During Vince DelGobbo's talk on May 13, you can choose to simply listen, or you can make it interactive by running the code. To run the code, you must:
- Have a Wi-Fi-enabled laptop.
- Click "Yes" on the registration form to the pertinent question when you register for the conference.
- Follow the instructions in the "sands2015handsoninfo.pdf" below.
The San Diego SAS Users Group (SANDS) is open to anyone interested in the use of SAS Software. We meet quarterly and the meetings generally include a two-hour workshop, two presentations, door prizes, and a free dinner. There are no dues.
SANDS is incorporated as a nonprofit educational California corporation and is managed by three elected officers and an Executive Committee. Elections are held at the first meeting of the calendar year. Currently elected officers include:
- Wei Cheng - President
- Archie Medrano - Vice President
- Song Lin - Secretary/Treasurer